Banka Kombëtare Tregtare, to avoid further spread of COVID-19 we suggests to follow the instructions below:
- Limit the visits to our branches. You can perform all banking transactions directly from your home.
- Use Internet Branch from your computer or BKT Smart application on your mobile phone to pay your bills, recharge your mobile, make transfers, etc.
- Use Contactless Debit and Credit Cards. Buy your favorite products and pay without touching the payment terminal, it is not necessary to sign the invoice.
- Use our Super BanKomaT if you need cash. This is another option to avoid our branches and queue in them. ATMs are constantly being disinfected by BKT to protect us
- Respect the security distance. If you go to BKT branches you will follow some unusual rules for your safety and Bank staff. Stay at least 1.5 m from the Bank employee.
- Limit your time visit the branch. If you visit one ofe BKT branches, except the security distance, limit your time, ask help on how you can do the same transaction through online channels.
- Strictly follow the rules and instructions of the institutions. The corona virus is a global pandemic, all the measures and restrictions imposed on our branches are necessary to protect you and your relatives. Respect them by respecting your family and the community we live in together.
- Contact us through phone, email or WhatsApp. If you need a banker agent, call on 042 266 288, or email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp on 0674000018. We will assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on these channels, by supporting and instructing you on your necessary actions.