Bank officials and staff shall:
- Perform their duties in conformity with the Bank’s objectives and interest.
- Not involve themselves in any conflicts between their personal interests and their duties as a Bank official or staff member.
- Conduct themselves at all times in a manner befitting their status as Bank officials and staff members.
- Avoid any action, in particular any public pronouncement, or personal profitmaking activity that may adversely reflect upon their status, or independence and impartiality required by that status.
- Exercise the utmost discretion in regard to all matters related to the Bank and retain confidentiality even after their contract with the Bank has terminated.