TRANSACTIONS WITH CARD
At BKT ATMs you have the opportunity to perform various transactions from anywhere in Albania 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can:
- Check your balance and withdraw from any account pre-linked to your Debit Card.
- Withdraw ALL or EUR from any BKT ATM in Albania
- Recharge your mobile from BKT ATMs anywhere in Albania 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Withdraw from your Credit Card up to the predefined Cash withdrawal limit.
- Make a Credit Card payment.
- Change your card PIN.
- Deposit in ALL and EUR currencies
- After depositing money, you can perform various actions through ATM (such as card payment, mobile top-up, transfers, utility payments, etc.).
- Make utility payments (water and electricity payments).
- Education Payment (for various public university fees).
- Transfer funds from your account to the account of another BKT customer.
- To check through the Mini-Statement menu in the ATM the last actions performed on the account.
Information! Make sure that the deposited banknotes are in order and not damaged, torn or frayed. According to the regulation, the bank has an obligation to identify and block suspicious cards and inform the Bank of Albania. Any counterfeit note will be held for further investigation by the ATM and the information message will be displayed on the screen.
For more information and how to use Smart BanKomaT please refer to the detailed information in the MANUAL PERDORIMI SMART BANKOMAT (bkt.com.al)
For information about the limits, please refer to the Bank's Terms and Conditions.